Job ID: 169712
Location: Austin, Chicago, Los Angeles, Texas, Illinois, California, North America
Salary: Attractive salary + equity
Job Type: Permanent
Product Designer required for a leading provider of virtual Healthcare solutions.
This role will be based remotely in the US. Requirements
- Experience working at top consumer-focused digital product companies and brands, building engaging apps and websites that have acquired and engaged happy users at scale; experience with supply and demand marketplace apps or sites with large organic search traffic are pluses.
- You are comfortable in uncharted territories where design hasn’t historically found itself or where the rules and engagements aren’t already established. You can geek out by being a part of a team of pioneers bringing human-centered design into an industry (healthcare) that has lacked it.
- You enjoy working in flat, lean teams where each person is empowered to take initiative and work across the organisation at all levels to drive projects.
- You thrive in teams driven by data and results — user engagement, user happiness, user retention, sustainable business growth — and you appreciate that moving the numbers requires frequent and smart experimentation.
- You are an incredible designer with strong design chops. Having shipped many products over the years, you know how to address the the full spectrum: from gathering requirements, fleshing out happy paths and edge cases, creating wireframes, high-fidelity and developer-ready design mockups based on a design system you maintain in Figma, and adding flair through illustration, photography, typography, or motion/animation design where delightful and appropriate.
The ideal candidate will be an driven Product Designer that can create elegant, engaging, and intuitive digital products from ideation and refinement through production and launch and iteration.
Contact Anna for more details.