My client based in Munich are looking for a Product Engineer on an initial 6 month basis.
The role will consist of
- Data analysis of semi-conductor devices and production lots from transfers, regular production and process trials
- Regular assessment of production material based on analysis of correlations, parameter distributions, outliers, and test limits
- Documentation of analysis results and assessment within days of data availability
- Review of assessments, critical findings and anomalies with PRE lead on a timely / daily basis
- Usage, modification and adaption of scripts for automated analysis and assessment of data-characteristics (e.g. with Cornerstone/Ceda)
- Summary of analysis results and documentation of assessments in comprehensive report and data base
- Creation of weekly overview report of ongoing and completed analyses
- Weekly progress report and provision of feedback to PRE lead
The role will have a real focus on statistical analysis and any experience with R programming is a huge plus.
If you'd be interested in discussing this further and seeing a full spec, please contact Mitchell Carpenter at IC Resources.