Our international client is currently searching for a Product Engineering Project Manager to act as an interface between the business line and offshore manufacturing sites. The role will involve driving new product introduction, product launches and transfer to mass production. The Project Manager will drive yield programs, and lead and support Test and Product releases. Working to solve quality issues will also be an important part of the role.
Required skills for the Product Engineering Project Manager will include:
- Strong semiconductor product engineering experience
- Excellent knowledge of the semiconductor manufacturing processes (front end, assembly, back end)
- Solid quality and problem solving tools
- Excellent communication and project skills
- Degree in Physics, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
Please contact Rachel Anderson for further details.