Market leading mobile payment technology company, with an ever increasing global customer base, is looking to hire a Product Integration Manager to join their ever growing team!
You will be part of a team responsible for the delivery of a variety of internal and external customer facing projects.
The role will co-ordinate across internal and external stakeholders/supply chain members to ensure their solution is delivered globally to customers
You will be the go-to person for their Project Management team when clarification on product implementation, technical support and device support is required.
Key skills/experience/knowledge required:
- Solid technical background, with industry knowledge and hands-on experience in delivery of software solutions within the ‘card present’ payment acceptance sector
- Experience of working within technical consultancy, software implementation, software integration or software deployment
- Good working experience in card acceptance payment gateways
- Knowledge and experience of various payment interfaces including VISA, MasterCard AMEX, Diners and ISO8583
- Experience in decoding and translating ISO8583 messages and EMV tags
- Knowledge of the use of L3 test tools and L3 test cases, both inside and outside of EU
- Knowledge of EMV data for card present contact and contactless transactions, and able to decode EMV tags in transaction requests and responses
- Good understanding in release upgrade or new functionality / enhancement assessment
- Good understanding of API integrations and backend environments based on Kubernetes and containers.
This is an exciting company to work for, and this role will be pivotal is its growth and success!
If you are interested, please contact Matt Andrews at IC Resources