Product Line Manager required to join a reputable and global electronics company who work across various markets including defence, aerospace, industrial and medical markets. This role will require you to support the product range worldwide, with a customer base across Europe and the US.
Suitable candidates will have a technical qualification within Electronics Engineering and ideally have knowledge of the following:
- 32/64 bit Microprocessors (as components and as IP Cores to license)
- 16/32 bit Microcontrollers (as components)
- Processor development tools, RTOS
This role will be located in Gothenburg, Sweden and you will pivotal in helping the business drive forward with new products. You will be involved in product launches, market research, business development and will be working closely with the customers. Field Sales Engineer Requirements:
- Master’s/Degree qualified within Electronics or similar technical field.
- 3 years’ experience working within an engineering, FAE or technical marketing role.
- Familiar with processor development tools, such as RTOS
- Happy to travel across EMEA, however some global travel will be required.
For more information or to apply for this exciting opportunity with a global leader, please do not hesitate to get in touch, Dave Sharman at IC Resources.