The PM will report to the Technical Director but will work directly into the CEO so as to develop, obtain approval and manage the product roadmap and manage the communication protocol with all internal and external stakeholders. Principle Accountabilities and Objectives:
Core Competency - Skills/Knowledge/Qualifications
- Managing the products suite life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by tender requirements, developments in industry standards, partner opportunities and on-going visits to customers and prospects.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's products to competitors' products.
- Researching, identifying, assessing and engaging with potential OEM partners and building OEM relationships to support the realisation of integrated solutions and a proven accessories range.
- Driving the delivery of an agreed roadmap in consultation with our internal R & D teams across development and testing teams whilst focusing on Quality, Schedule, Budget and Scope.
- Contributing to the development and implementation of a company-wide go-to-market plan, including competitive positioning, sales collateral, proposal material, training and demo equipment.
- Education to HNC or Degree level in Electrical or Electronic Engineering.
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience working as a product manager in the wireless communications sector.
- Must be highly computer and technology literate.
- Must have experience in and technical knowledge of PTT-over-Cellular and wireless mobile edge computing/routing products.
- Experience in and knowledge of wireless and associated technologies including but not limited to 3G/4G/5G, Wi-Fi, MCPTT, DMR, P25 and/or Satellite highly desirable.
- Knowledge and understanding of the regulatory environment for products comprising multiple wireless communication technologies.
- Experience of working with contractors, suppliers and partners.
- Financially competent with experience in handling dedicated P & L accounts and budgets.
- Experienced presenter and public speaker with a high level of competence delivering technical subjects in a sales orientated environment.
For more information please contact Shaun Gannon at IC Resources.