Job ID: 169336
Location: Wiltshire, Gloucestershire, Bristol, England, UK
Salary: £55,000 - £75,000 plus stock options, healthcare and pension
Job Type: Permanent
A new and exciting opportunity for a Product Manager to join a rapidly growing and reputable organisation based in the South West who are involved in some of the world’s most cutting-edge technology.
Suitable candidates will have a technical background, customer engagement experience and have a very strong understanding of camera technologies and/or optical, VR, tracking experience.
This is a critical role to drive the vision, strategy and development of camera tracking hardware products. You will work closely with the engineering, commercial teams as well as key partners to identify product opportunities, define development strategies and new product launches. Product Manager Requirements:
- Relevant experience in product management and commercialisation of hardware products
- Degree or equivalent experience in optical, electronic engineering, computer science or similar
- Strong understanding of camera technologies, or electronic hardware/firmware in a similar field an advantage
- Strong cross-functional working skills, with the ability to influence and direct across multiple stakeholders
- A strong focus on execution and delivery including the ability to balance quality, specification, cost and time-to-market
- Excellent communication skills and positive attitude
- Flexible with a willingness to travel globally when required
For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch with Shaun Gannon at IC Resources.