This exciting start up based in the south of France are looking for a Product Marketing Engineer to work within their growing Product Marketing team and will be responsible for developing and promoting their Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning applications at the edge.
You will be passionate, flexible with a strong customer focus, and be comfortable working with customers across the globe
The position includes developing applications at RTL level, building demonstrators, defining the required developments of tools, participating to consortiums and events, writing documentation and supporting prospects in pre-sales. The position will also require building benchmarks against FPGA solutions but also other types of programming HW (CPUs, GPU, etc.).
You will have a strong electronics/semiconductor background with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in digital circuit design and knowledge of FPGA. Any experience with AI/ML would be highly advantageous.
You will ideally be commutable to Sophia Antipolis or Grenoble, as you will work closely with the R&D teams. Global travel will also be required and will typically be between 25%-50% of your time.
This is an exciting position with huge growth opportunities, as well as the chance to work on one of the most exciting new semiconductor products within a fast-growing company. Product Marketing Engineer Requirements:
- Masters Degree or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related subject
- Ideally 5 years of experience in Hardware design
- FPGA experience
- Proficient in VHDL / Verilog / SystemVerilog
- Knowledge of Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning computing engines market is advantageous
- Strong customer facing skills
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills.