Product Marketing Manager EMEA - SiC Technology. A manufacturer of semiconductors is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to take charge of their SiC product portfolio. As the Product Manager you will engage closely with customers and R+D and marketing teams to define a successful market approach and business development plan for this portfolio. You will be key in defining the overall marketing strategy and drive the roadmap. As the Product Marketing Engineer you will have a high level of freedom and will be acting as a "business within a business", directly reporting to the global Director for this product line. The SiC product portfolio is a key segment within the company and is experiencing substantial growth.
This position can be home-office based anywhere in DACH. Requirements:
- Degree in Electronics or similar
- Strong hands on experience with power semiconductors, especially SiC
- Knowledge of the semiconductor market and target industries (automotive is a plus)
- Proven experience in product management or marketing
- Great interpersonal skills and business acumen
- Ability to create meaningful relationships with senior sales managers in order to execute PL strategy
- Willingness to travel
- Fluency in English
If you are a self driven professional with the right technical background and enjoy working in a matrix organisation then apply now!
I look forward to receiving your application, Dominik Nibler @ IC Resources.