A multi-national satellite communication company is looking for a Production Engineer to join their team in Stevenage.
In the role of Production Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Setting up and supporting RF ATE.
- Supporting overseas production houses.
- Supporting the next generation of product development.
- Writing new assembly and test instructions.
The key skills needed for the Production Engineer role are:
- Experience with ATE programming, preferably LabVIEW.
- Experience with RF test equipment.
- Experience working with frequencies up to 30GHz.
- Experience in a volume manufacturing setting.
If you are interested in applying for the Production Engineer vacancy, or would like further information, please contact Lucy Edmondson.