I am currently working with a great established start-up in the electronics / semiconductor sector looking to hire and experienced Planning manager who can help take their systems and processes to the next level.
You will be working in a dynamic environment covering production and R&D, this role is key to on time in full delivery to customers.
As production planning manager you will have demonstrable experience in developing S&OP processes, including the use of MRP as well as detailed experience of MES systems, ideally in a semiconductor manufacturing environment Main Responsibilities
- Drive and coordinate S&OP with key stakeholders for both production and R&D requirements
- Lead the planning team to ensure appropriate skills development and focus on continuous improvement
- Further develop capacity models for the end to end manufacturing process, identifying variances and supporting action plans
- Define rules for WIP and inventory management to ensure the wafer fabrication and test areas run efficiently, with timely action plans for any exceptions.
- Develop the planning process and systems to provide a scalable solution for a growing business
- Support the NPI process to ensure smooth transition from R&D to production
- Support continuous improvement activities to drive production throughput and efficiency
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- 5+ years’ of relevant experience in production planning roles
- Strong analytical skills and competence in MS Excel and other MS office software
- Demonstrable experience of implementing and developing MRP and MES processes and systems.
- Experience in developing production planning processes aligned to business growth from R&D to Production
- Experience within a semiconductor fabrication environment
The role offers a competitive salary and unrivalled benefits in this sector, including excellent bonus and private medical.
APPLY NOW! Or contact Niall Fearon from IC Resources for details.