Join a global high-tech-player in the beautiful region of Graz, Austria, as a Production Planning Manager (m/f/d).
- A university degree in operation management or similar
- 5-10 years of working in Production Planning in an Electronics or Semicon company including a managerial role
- Solid knowledge of SAP, MES,...
- Fluent English
- Be responsible for identifying risks in purchased parts in cooperation with purchasing
- Take a leading role in all material planning and production control activities
- Take on the role of a feature lead and the communication with project stakeholders
- Develop start-of-the-art production planning including shop floor management and lean manufacturing
- Guarantee operational excellence
- Lead and develop the production planning team
If this job as a Production Planning Manager attracts your interest and suits your background, please get in contact with Nicole Lamprecht for more information.