The Engineering Program Manager position offers the opportunity to work with a growing business in the communications industry as well as a strong salary and benefits package.
As the Engineering Program Manager, you will be responsible for the following..
- Working with the senior management team, functional heads and key stakeholders to build roadmaps and program strategies, aligning with company goals.
- Manage integration plans and resources for new product development across the company.
- Manage the project scope through a structured process to ensure the customers expectations are met.
- Lead a team of project managers to ensure project metrics are met.
- Must hold a certification or degree in Program/Project Management and a degree or equivalent experience within product development
- Direct experience managing multiple complex projects across multiple sites
- Past experience managing product development, ideally within wireless communications.
- Previous experience leading a team of project managers
- Must be able to travel
If you are interested in discussing the Engineering Program Manager role further, please contact Emily Wright @ IC Resources