My client, a leading semiconductor company in Cambridge, is looking for a Technical Programme Manager to join their growing team. I am looking for a highly organised, technical leader that is able to driver the development of both software and hardware projects and liaise with international development teams and customers. If successful you will be responsible for driving projects from specification through to production, working with technical leaders to plans and coordinate development activity, manage software releases for customers and gather their requirements.
Alongside being degree qualified in a relevant subject area such as; Mathematics, Physics or Engineering you will need to have a proven track record in the following areas;
- Strong customer facing skills, acquired in a Programme Management, Technical Support, Sales or Marketing role
- Technical background in software development
- Experience managing multidisciplined projects and engineers
- Experience working in an international and multisite Project Management role
- Willingness to travel internationally and flexibility to work alongside teams and customers in different time zones
For more information or to apply please contact Georgina at IC Resources.