Project Co-Ordinator – Software
My client is an exciting scale-up in IOT security and they are seeking to build out their project management function by hiring a Project Co-ordinator to join their agile team. You will be familiar with software R&D teams and able to extract critical metrics on their progress for a particular project. You will then report this to senior management and inform them if Product Management are providing the right information. This is a stepping-stone role to Project Manager and is vital to the success of the business. Cambridge based. Project Co-ordinator requirements:
- Degree education (or equivalent)
- Good understanding of project management techniques – extracting critical data, analysing and creating reports for the project plan.
- Understanding of project scope, cost and schedule in a software development environment.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Working knowledge of A-Ha.
This is a great opportunity for any project co-ordinator, planner or analyst who is seeking to make Project Management a career!