This is a fantastic opportunity for a Lead Analog IC Design Engineer to join a company working on advanced imaging devices. Based in their established design centre North of London, this is a chance to contribute to designs for circuits that will end up playing a crucial role in space exploration!
This role is a hands on Analog IC Design position and would suit an experienced Analog IC Design engineer who is looking for a new opportunity to be involved in leading current and future custom design projects. Personal development opportunities will be available throughout the global international organisation.
- Participate to the feasibility study of new projects by providing design solutions and development time and cost estimations
- Delivery of Project Engineering work packages to time, cost and quality
- Propose robust plans for on time delivery
- Report to project manager on project status schedule, cost and risk/opportunity
- Support project managers in finding solutions
- Designing Analog, Mixed Signal ADCs in CMOS and full custom blocks for imaging
- Ensure that designs are right first time according to the programme plan
- Support and mentor more junior members of the team
The successful applicant will have a minimum of 10 years Analog IC Design experience with the experience or ability to lead projects consisting of 5 -10 engineers with “hands-on” design of block or top level AMS verification. You will have proven leadership skills with the ability to work under pressure running multiple tasks simultaneously. Imaging experience would be desired.
Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) are required with a strong team working ethic and sense of commitment.
Contact Leon at IC Resources today