A Semiconductor start-up in the energy harvesting field are expanding their team in the Netherlands and looking for an experienced Project Lead/Senior Analog Mixed Signal IC Designer with experience in the full design cycle. Located in the design team in Delft you will work on power management applications for RF energy harvesting.
In your position as Project Lead/Senior Analog Mixed Signal IC Designer you will develop low-power Analog Mixed Signal IC’s while being involved in all steps of the IC development specification to mass production preparation and working closely with the entire team.
Your responsibilities include:
- Design, AMS verification and layout of Analog Mixed Signal IC’s such as voltage converters, comparators, voltage references or clock generators to meet product requirements Validation of the designed IC’s.
- Develop new designs
- Attending design reviews to provide input and learn from other designers’ experiences. Research design techniques through technical publications and seminars.
- Leading projects
- Supports marketing in product definition.
- Communicating between design team and AE and validation team.
As the successful Senior Analog Mixed Signal IC Designer, you are at least masters qualified plus at least 7 years of experience in a similar role and have the following skills:
- Very good skills in low power Analog Mixed Signal IC Design in particular analysis of complex ADC’s and power conversion topology of DC-DC converters as well as design experience with general power management IC’s.
- Advanced knowledge of device physics and CMOS/BiCMOS fabrication processes
- Very good understanding of layout trade-offs, defining specs, Topologies and floor planning, top level modelling (Verilog-A, Verilog-AMS)
- Established experience leading IC design projects
To apply and for more information, please click APPLY NOW! Or contact Ane Bauer at IC Resources for more information.