Agile Project Manager (Hardware) Lower Austria The Role:
We are looking for a Agile Project Manager to lead a target-oriented multinational project team in a global engineering and production business. As agile Project Manager, you will be the driving force in an agile development set-up for the fulfillment of international hardware development projects, while ensuring an outstanding achievement of project targets such as quality, development time and product costs.
In your role, you will be responsible for managing development projects for new hardware products from the definition phase to the market success as well as for the preparation of project roadmaps incl. resource planning, steering and aligning with line managers. Specific responsibilities also incude a gap-less documentation of all relevant project milestones information and decisions and the coordination of internal processes. Additionally, you will be in charge of steering and moderating workshops and team meetings as well as alignment processes together with all relevant stakeholders. Required:
- Master’s Degree (University/FH) in industrial engineering / mechanical engineering, ideally combined with further studies and broad experience with various methodologies and tools of project management
- + 5 years of working experience in a similar position, incl. proven record in functional leadership of project teams in an international matrix organisation
- First-hand experience in developing hardware components out of metal (aluminium, steel, stainless steel) in mass production in an agile project management set-up
- Highly committed and strong motivated personality with the attitude and drive to inspire others
- Passion for implementation & usage of state-of-the-art project management tools
- Excellent communication & presentation skills on all levels
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills in English are essential, other languages are a plus
You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package as well as the chance to progress your career in a market leading global company.
APPLY NOW! OR CONTACT NIALL FEARON FROM IC RESOURCES FOR DETAILS.