I am working with an existing client who work within the public domain for daily needs with their innovative IOT product and they are now looking for a Project Manager to join them. My client are based just outside Manchester and you will be required to work on site with occasional business travel to customer sites. This role is paying up to £50,000 plus company benefits.
Within this role you will be responsible for the project management of the whole IT portfolio, working closely with the Head of IT Operations and Stakeholders to ensure business needs and timescale's are met. Liaising with internal and external teams/third party suppliers in both business and technical aspects you will deliver updates and make sure the IT projects run as smoothly as possible. Furthermore, you can expect to produce Project Management Artefacts, deliver Business Change Impact Assessments, identify and manage risks within the project, provide regular updates in line with resource and budgeting alignment. You can also expect to be a part of the day to day line management, assist in the continuous improvement of the project and assist when needed for operational support for the wider business needs.
For this role as a Project Manager, I am looking for:
- 3-5 years background in Project Management
- Excellent Analytics and Communication Skills
- Fluency with Microsoft Project
- Able to work and present to stakeholders and head meetings
- Past experience with Software Delivery Lifecycle
- Project Management Qualification (PRINCE2)
- Experience in Large-Scale IT Migration project
- Strong Commercial awareness, budget and financial reporting
- Use of Atlassian JIRA a bonus
- Cloud Computing Experience a bonus
- Industry experience in Transport, Parking or Enforcement industry a bonus
For more information or if you would like to apply, please contact me on Josh O'Brien at IC Resources.