As the Project Quality Engineer you will be joining a growing business within the renewable energy sector, offering a competitive salary, flexible work culture, 26 days holiday and an annual bonus scheme. The role will require someone with a strong electronic manufacturing background and preferably previous experience in relevant a customer/supplier facing role.
The successful Project Quality Engineer will need to have the initiative to act alone but also be proactive when working in a team.
In addition to this you will need the following skills and experience;
- Must come from and engineering and/or manufacturing background
- Knowledge of certifications such as CE and FCC
- Experience of using Lean, Six Sigma, TPM, ISO9001 and Environmental ISO14001
- Knowledge of SPC & statistical methods
- Willing to Travel in the UK & Overseas if necessary
If you would like any further information about the Project Quality Engineer role or if you would like to apply contact Emily Wright