Would you be interested in working for a company that has been established for nearly 150 years and are a market leader in energy technologies? If this is the case, then I have an exciting new opportunity for you!
I am looking for a Project Systems Engineer who will be responsible for the systems design and software development of FACT’s applications.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Creation and formulation of requirements for the development of control systems for SVC and STATCOM systems.
- Develop, program, and test control algorithms for power electronics systems.
- Responsible for specification and selection of suitable hardware platforms.
- Responsible for the specification of HIL test requirements, the development/programming of HIL test environments, and the implementation of HIL tests.
- You will also create customer documentation for commercial projects.
The Project Systems Engineer will have a degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering or other related discipline and a proven background in the following:
- Professional experience in the development of control and regulation systems for SVC and STATCOM systems.
- Demonstrate experience with HIL test systems (OPAL, Typhoon, RTDS) for SVC and STATCOM systems as well as in the commissioning of commercial SVC and STATCOM systems.
- Application-ready knowledge and experience in the development, programming, and testing of control algorithms for SVC or SATCOM systems as well as application-ready knowledge of industrial control platforms such as Siemens TIA or Beckhoff TwinCAT.
If this Project Systems Engineer vacancy is of interest, then please apply with an up-to-date CV and contact information