Python Developer, Cutting-edge Cambridge technology company. Up to £70,000 plus benefits.
You will be an experienced Software Engineer with strong Python looking for a rewarding and challenging role in a company developing the technology of the future. You'll develop Python packages for internal use as well as customer-facing products, you'll develop GUI's and also Python software to interface with hardware. Key skills for the successful Python Developer:
- 2-10+ years Software Development experience
- Professional Python experience
- Experience with UI development desktop or web
- Experience of developing software to control test equipment or other hardware
- Scientific data analysis skills
You'll be joining a growing Agile team, working alongside electronics engineers, scientists and mathematicians. To find out more about this Python Developer opportunity, please apply now and speak with George Cunningham at IC Resources.