I am looking for a Quality Engineer for a company based in the Zurich area. You would be joining a successful team, working for an automotive supplier to some of the world’s largest OEM’s.
- You would be the main contact person for any quality-based queries
- Conduct FMEAs and be involved in the implementation of process releases
- Being involved with quality checks
- Presenting to the customer
- Completed studies in Electrical Engineering
- Experience within the Automotive industry and Quality Management
- Completed training for VDA 6.3
- Knowledge of Automotive core tools such as APQP and ASPICE
- Must speak German at minimum B2 level
- Flexible working hours
- Modern working environment
- Fast-paced and engaging environment
- Excellent package
If this looks interesting to you and you would like to know more information, please contact Emily Wright at IC Resources.