I am looking for an R&D Director (Semiconductors) to lead a team of 40+ technical employees on the research and development of semiconductor devices, such as MOSFET’s, SiC and WBG devices.
The R&D Director (Semiconductors) will be taking a pivotal position within the senior team, providing technical and strategic leadership across the business group. You will also be responsible for leading the team who develop advanced silicon platforms and will then deliver these products to market. Responsibilities of the R&D Director (Semiconductors):
Requirements of the role:
- Lead an growing R&D organisation.
- Oversee product development.
- Keep on trend with changes in the semiconductor industry.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- A degree in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering or Physics.
- Long standing exposure to MOSFET and GaN Technology.
- A proven record in delivering new products.
If you are an R&D Director working on interesting semiconductor products and would be interested in hearing more, then please get in touch with Stuart Bennett at IC Resources.