Our innovative client is currently searching for an R&D Project Coordinator/Manager to be responsible for managing the delivery of multiple ongoing and new projects. Preparing bids for grants and projects will be an important part of the role as well as working with the leadership team and stakeholders to set goals and deliverables, and risk and mitigation management. Liaising with customers and stakeholders to manage expectations will be also a requirement.
Required skills for the R&D Project Coordinator/Manager will include:
- Experience of working within a semiconductor manufacturing environment
- Track record of writing and preparing successful project bids
- Strong project management background
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree qualified, with a science or engineering background
Please contact Rachel Anderson for further details.