An aerospace company is looking for an RF Design Engineer to join their team in Milton Keynes.
As an RF Design Engineer you will have a number of core responsibilities that include:
- Design of active and passive circuits.
- RF and Microwave simulation and modeling.
- Supporting multi-disciplinary teams.
The key skills needed for the RF Design Engineer position are:
- Experience using CST or similar.
- An understanding of RF systems.
- Experience in the aerospace, space, or defence industries.
If you would like further information about the RF Design Engineer vacancy or have interest in applying, please contact Lucy Edmondson.