An innovative technology company based in Reading, is looking for an RF Engineer to join their team.
As an RF Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- RF Design.
- Design of microwave PCBs.
- PCB schematic capture and layout.
- Designing test plans.
- RF modelling.
The key skills needed for the RF Engineer position are:
- Experience of mixed-signal PCB design.
- Experience using test equipment such as network analysers and spectrum analysers.
- Experience using HFSS, or similar, for simulation.
- An understanding of the full RF signal chain.
If you are interested in applying for the RF Engineer vacancy or would like further information, please contact Lucy Edmondson.