A wireless technology company based in Colchester is looking for an RF Engineer to join their team.
As an RF Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Design of RF hardware, including PCB modules.
- Design of RF systems.
- Circuit level transmitter and receiver design.
- RF simulation using Microwave Office, or similar.
- Optimisation of RF circuits.
- Contributing to RF architecture and implementation strategies.
The key skills needed for the RF Engineer position are:
- Experience in RF transmitter and receiver design.
- Experience with RF test and measurement.
- Experience working with external test houses.
- Knowledge of RF PCB layout.
If you are interested in applying for the RF Engineer vacancy or would like further information, please contact Lucy Edmondson.