This is a new and unique opportunity to join a growing start up company based in Cambridge, a desirable location and one of the UK’s main technology and innovation hubs.
Working on innovative technology for the cellular market, the RF IC Design Team Leaders role is to build and lead the RF IC Design team and silicon devices design activities.
Reporting directly to the CTO, you will be responsible for designing performance critical circuit blocks to meet the overall system requirements, interpreting system specifications into IC design specifications, project planning and recruiting and leading the IC development team.
The successful applicant will have established experience in RF IC Design and a proven track record or leading projects and managing technical staff. This role could either suit a Principal RF IC Designer seeking an opportunity to take the natural progression into leadership and management or an existing leader/manager looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to be a key member in a growing organisation.
- Designing high performance circuits in RF CMOS
- Overseeing IC top level simulation and verification
- Communicating project progress with a range of stakeholders
- Managing the foundry interface from design kit evaluation through to tape out
- The development of RF CMOS devices from initial concept through to mass production
- Working with RF IC EDA tools available including Cadence Virtuoso
Excellent communication skill are required as well as the ability to work well within a team whilst showing initiative.
Contact Leon at IC Resources today to apply and learn more about this opportunity.