A semiconductor company based in Newport is looking for an RF & Microwave Engineer to join their team.
As an RF & Microwave Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- RF design.
- RF & Microwave systems design and integration.
- RF measurement and simulation.
- Contributing to R&D.
The key skills needed for the RF & Microwave Engineer position are:
- RF design experience, including one of the following antennas, power amplifiers, MMICs, or others.
- Experience in RF PCB design.
- Knowledge of telecom standards.
If you are interested in applying for the RF & Microwave Engineer vacancy or would like further information, please contact Lucy Edmondson.