A Semiconductor start up in Belgium is looking to hire an RF SOI Designer who is an expert in designing RF switches and/or LNA for cellular applications in SOI and CMOS technologies. Your responsibilities:
In your role you will be 80% tasked with the design of RF switches as well as switch controllers while understanding the challenges of bringing switches to production with onetime right design in only a few months. You will work with the test team, writing test plans and assisting the test Engineers to bring the switches to market.
The successful RF SOI Designer is industry degree qualified and has expert level understanding of electromagnetic simulations for capturing all parasitics in tools like: EMX, ADS Momentum, ADS EMPro, AWR AXIEM, CST, HFSS and the following skills:
The following skills are beneficial to your application:
- Design and support standalone switch modules and switches for integration into a multi-chip module (MCM)
- Writing detailed specifications for RF switches and design experience in SOI 180nm, 130nm, 90nm, CMOS
- Expert use of RF measurement equipment with the ability to troubleshoot measurement issues
- Conducting peer reviews of their designs, including expected and/or actual results
- Strong background with RF measurements and characterization
- Experience in standard RF design techniques
- Working knowledge of device physics, especially tradeoffs for switch configuration
- Strong background in various linear and nonlinear simulation techniques and simulators
- Proven proficiency in refining simulation results to achieve excellent predictability with the goal of first pass success.
- Knowledge of RF PA design and other large signal circuit design is considered a plus
- Candidates with successful release of production switches and LNAs for mobile applications would be highly considered (product experience is a must)
If you think you have the skills for this role, please click APPLY NOW and you will be contacted based on review of your CV.