A satellite communications company based in Farnborough are looking for an RF Systems Engineer to join their team.
As an RF Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Developing automated tests.
- Analysing post-test data and creating test reports.
- RF systems integration.
- Presenting prototype products to clients.
The key skills needed for the RF Systems Engineer position are:
- Experience in testing satellite communications networks and equipment.
- Experience in planning test campaigns.
- Experience in troubleshooting RF signal issues.
- Experience of using Python, LabVIEW, or similar.
If you are interested in applying for the RF Systems Engineer vacancy or would like further information, please contact Lucy Edmondson.