I am currently looking for an RFIC Design engineer to start ASAP with a client based in Sweden. Ideally looking for onsite commitment, but a remote option could be offered. Please find a detailed spec below.
The candidate will join the RFIC design team, which is responsible for designing RFIC/MMIC Integrated Circuits that will be used in 3G/4G/5G infrastructures and terminal applications. The blocks within such a RFIC/MMIC include, but not limited to, LNA, MIXER, RFVGA, IFVGA, PLL, VCO, DSA, divider, multiplier, filter, ADC, PA. The design processes to be used are RF-CMOS and BiCMOS. The candidate will be involved in one or several phases like architecture design, circuit design, simulation, layout, and verification. The RFIC used in modern telecom applications has superb performance requirement, therefore the candidate needs to have an overview of system requirement and does design trade-off. He/she should be good at teamwork, and he/she should also be able to work effectively with minimum supervision in a team. Occasionally the candidate needs to coach more junior team members.
Qualifications and experience
- PhD degree in Electronic Engineering
- 1~2 year experience in RFIC design, preferably in wireless transceivers.
- Hands-on experience and in-depth knowledge of CMOS/BiCMOS design.
- Knowledge of wireless transceiver architecture and system level plan.
- Skillful at S-parameters, passive devices, EM tools and PCB.
- Skilled to use Cadence design system
- Familiar with measurement instruments, such as network analyser, spectrum analyser, signal source analyser, signal generator and etc.
- Modeling of analog circuit using verilog-A language.
If interested in discussing this position further, please get in touch with Mitchell Carpenter at IC Resources.