Senior RTL Designer – Beautiful location of Aix-en-Provence, France – Fab Technology!!
This is a superb opportunity to join my client in the beautiful region of Aix-en-Provence. I am hiring for my client who is a developer and licensor of Semiconductor IP specializing in high-speed interconnect supporting multi-gigabit rates and protocols; A truly global technology company with offices in the USA, France, Bulgaria, Taiwan, and China making it a truly global organisation! As the successful Senior RTL Engineer you will have skills which include:
- Verilog or VHDL RTL Design
- Experience of architecture of RTL designs, IPs or SoCs
- ASIC and FPGA design flow
- High performance computing system, processor, cache coherency, chipset and ASICs
- High speed interface protocols like PCIe, CCIX, CXL, Gen-Z, others
- High performance memory interfaces
- Knowledge on High Speed Serdes and PHY PMA
- Proficiency in programming and/or scripting languages including Python and/or C shell.
Your role will include defining the architecture and implementation of the RTL design of IP blocks that comply with the given specifications and requirements and ensuring the designs meet quality, performance, schedule, and cost goals. As well as this you will need to collaborate and communicate with management regarding design status, project progress and issue resolution. As a senior engineer for the business you may also be required to provide guidance and mentor junior engineers. APPLY NOW!!!!
Or alternatively contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources for more information.