Job ID: 172473
Location: Wiltshire, Surrey, Oxfordshire, Hampshire, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, England, UK
Salary: GREAT BASE SALARY, EARNING POTENTIAL AND BENEFITS
Job Type: Permanent
SHAPE THE CAREER THAT YOU WANT!
As a Recruitment Consultant at IC Resources you will work as part of a close-knit, dynamic and growing team. You will be responsible for growing your own market within one of our established divisions: Semiconductors, Software, Engineering, Electronics, Creative or Sales & Marketing. This will involve both business development and delivery in a 360° capacity. We're looking for at least 1 year of experience within a sales environment.
- Autonomously build and nurture your own market
- Maintain existing relationships
- Identify opportunities within current client base
- Network to generate new business opportunities and relationships
- Take ownership of and building/growing your own database
- Ensure client and candidate records on database are recorded and maintained correctly
- Be a partner to the technology community
- Act as an ambassador of the IC Resources brand
- 1+ year experience working in a sales environment
- A personable and approachable personality
- The ability to work autonomously as well as being a good team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to influence, negotiate and persuade effectively at all levels
What we offer in return:
- A competitive basic salary, uncapped commission and benefits packages.
- Ongoing training and supported career development.
- Flexible career options and ownership prospects - the opportunity to tailor your career to suit your needs
- 24 days holiday per annum.
- Travel opportunities.
- Free fruit, snacks and refreshments.
- Free bootcamp.
- Quarterly lunch club.
- Company-wide events and International trips.
APPLY NOW! Or, if you are considering a career in recruitment and would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact me Vicky Fellows on +44 (0)118 988 1168.