Have the desire to earn and learn? Ever considered recruitment?
IC Resources is a recruitment company within the global technology industry, and we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join our team!
IC Resources is considered an industry leader within the Technology industry. We have grown year-on-year since our inception in 1999 and we have continued to grow (faster than ever) during the past (challenging!) year. As a result, we are looking for the next generation of industry expert recruitment consultants to join the company in this exciting next chapter.
No experience is required for this role as we have warm desks waiting across all of our divisions: Hardware, Software, Supply Chain, and Sales & Marketing. WHAT TO EXPECT…
- KPI’s are a thing of the past... we want to treat you like an adult and give you the opportunity to succeed using your own motivation. Targets are in place to drive YOU to be successful!
- A fantastic career path with flexible career options and ownership prospects – nearly every member of our senior team has started out as a Recruitment Consultant, showing how good our staff retention is - our rate is one of the best in the industry!
- Ongoing training and supported career development – We have a learning and development manager who is on-site 5 days a week to push all of our consultants to become as successful as possible.
- A competitive basic salary with uncapped commission and without a minimum threshold.
- 24 days holiday per annum – this includes our office being closed during the Christmas period.
- Free bootcamp twice a week… especially handy after lockdown!!
- Quarterly lunch club to restaurants including Bob Bob Ricard, The French Horn, The Shard, The Gherkin...
- Company wide trips – this year the whole company is flying out to VEGAS!!!! This is just another example of the company culture. Everyone contributes to the business’ success, and we believe events like this should reflect that.
We also offer a commission scheme and flexible/home working after an initial period of being based in our Reading office.
To apply please send your CV or call Tanny Sunderland on 0118 988 1145 for a confidential conversation about the role.