Job ID: 168392
Location: Paris, Rennes, Île-de-France, Bretagne, France, Europe
Salary: €60,000-€80,000 plus bonus and benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Regional Sales Manager required for a unique distributor and manufacturer of semiconductor components.
You will be responsible for developing sales business plans and strategies to maximise revenue growth, increase market share, and position the company as a strategic supplier at key customers across the North of France.
To qualify for this position you will have a consultative approach to sales with a strong track record of sales/business development success within the semiconductor industry.
This is a home-based role, and suitable candidate will be located close to Rennes or Paris areas. You would be expected to travel up between 40%-60% of your time. Regional Sales Manager Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of technical sales or account management experience within the semiconductor industry
- Degree qualified within Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related subject would be advantageous
- Flexible with a willingness to travel up to 60% across France
- Be comfortable working from a home office
- Ability to work through a problem and maintain focus with little or no supervision
For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch.