Regional Sales Manager required for a unique distributor and manufacturer of semiconductor components.
You will be responsible for developing sales business plans and strategies to maximise revenue growth, increase market share, and position the company as a strategic supplier at key customers across the Nordic and Baltic Regions.
To qualify for this position you will have a proven track record of sales, business development or account management within the semiconductor industry.
This is a home based role in Sweden, however my client would also consider applicants in th UK who have a proven track working within the Nordics. You would be expected to travel up to 50%. Regional Sales Manager Requirements:
- Minimum of 10 years of technical sales or account management experience within the semiconductor industry
- Degree qualified within Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related subject would be advantageous
- Flexible with a willingness to travel up to 50% across the Nordic and Baltic Regions
- Be comfortable working from a home office
- Ability to work through a problem and maintain focus with little or no supervision
For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch.