Job ID: 162439
Location: Munich, Stuttgart, Bavaria, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany, Europe
Salary: Base salary plus personal incentive plus company car
Job Type: Permanent
Regional Sales Manager - Memory.
A global manufacturer of semiconductors is seeking a Regional Sales Manager based in South Germany to support customers across Automotive and Industrial sectors. As the Regional Sales Manager you will oversee sales and design in activities within your assigned territory, mainly across EMEA but also globally. As the Regional Sales Manager you will develop and implement strategic account plans and qualify new business opportunities. You will communicate effectively to all internal and external partners to ensure that set targets are achieved.
If you enjoy working directly with customers, frequent travel and have a passion for semiconductor technology then apply now! Requirements:
- Several years of sales experience and proven success in the semiconductor industry
- Proven negotiation skills and facing technical challenges
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
- B.Sc. and/or M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering big advantage
- Fundamental knowledge of memory semiconductor is a big plus
- Willingness to travel frequently, mainly across EMEA
- Based ideally in Munich or South Germany
I look forward to receiving your application under: Dominik.firstname.lastname@example.org