Regional Sales Manager required for a major multinational semiconductor equipment manufacturer to cover sales activities across Europe.
Suitable candidates will ideally be located in the UK, Germany, Austria, Switzerland or Benelux, and be willing to travel as and when required to achieve targets.
Typical customers could be IC manufacturers, research institutes or semiconductor equipment suppliers who require full automation solutions or robotic/ vacuum systems.
This role will require someone to identify areas of growth and develop relationships to execute the sales strategy. It'd be well suited to someone with the following background:
- 3+ years of semiconductor equipment sales experience
- A proven track record hitting/ exceeding sales quotas
- A solid understanding of semiconductor market trends/ technologies
- A strategic approach to business development
- A willingness to make 'cold approaches' and exemplify value to new prospects
- The ability to leverage a network to source new business opportunities
- An appreciation for the level of travel required to generate new contacts (and cement relationships)
- A home office in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Netherlands or the UK
This company produce complex product lines designed to maximise efficiency in semiconductor fabrication. They have an excellent reputation within Europe but need someone with a strategic mindset to map-out growth opportunities, as well as the 'get up and go' to execute the plan.
For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch.