Job ID: 171527
Location: Midlothian, Wiltshire, West Midlands, Bristol, Scotland, England, UK
Salary: £45,000-£65,000 plus £20,000 bonus and benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Regional Sales Manager - Electronics - Northern Europe
Regional Sales Manager required for a unique distributor and manufacturer of semiconductor components.
You will be responsible for developing sales business plans and strategies to maximise revenue growth, increase market share, and position the company as a strategic supplier at key customers across Northern Europe, particularly UK, Ireland and Benelux regions.
To qualify for this position you will have a consultative approach to sales with a strong track record of sales/business development within Electronics and the Military/Defence and Aerospace markets.
This is a home-based role in the UK and you would be expected to travel up to 60%. Regional Sales Manager Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of technical sales or account management experience within the semiconductor industry
- Degree qualified within Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related subject would be advantageous
- Strong connections and experience working within the military and aerospace markets
- Flexible with a willingness to travel up to 60% across Northern Europe
- Be comfortable working from a home office
- Ability to work through a problem and maintain focus with little or no supervision
For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch with Dave Sharman at IC Resources.