Job ID: 167436
Location: Midlothian, Oxfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Bristol, Scotland, England, UK
Salary: Competitive salary + share options
Job Type: Permanent
Artificial Intelligence in healthcare is booming! We're currently working with a PLC in scale-up mode, who raised in excess of £60m during their IPO and are following a very sharp growth trajectory.
They're looking for a remote Data Scientist in the UK, with the following background:
- Masters or PhD in maths, statistics, bioinformatics, biostatistics, computational biology, or similar
- A good level of experience in Data Science and Machine Learning
- A background handling sensitive clinical data
- Excellent programming skills in Python or R
- Exposure to SQL, NoSQL, knowledge graph, or similar
This is a financially robust company who are investing heavily in their proprietary technology and teams, to increase the quality and 'ease of access' to healthcare.
Apply now if you're a Data Scientist with a background in medical/healthcare applications and machine learning, who wants to have a positive impact on the accuracy of diagnosis and the calibre of treatment patients receive.
For more information contact Jeff Budd at IC Resources