This Research Engineer vacancy is based in Central London, UK and will allow you to apply your NLP ( Natural Language Processing ) or Deep Reinforcement Learning expertise, working for a global leader in the consumer electronics space (amongst others!) seeking to further grow the AI research arm of the company and delivering best-in-class work.
Primary responsibilities of the Research Engineer will be doing state-of-the art research and software development for NLP or Deep Reinforcement Learning applications, with the opportunity to publish your work in tier 1 conferences. Required experience
The right person will receive
- To be considered, you must meet one of the two following profiles: 1) MSc and 2-5 years relevant industry experience focused on NLP or Deep Reinforcement Learning, or 2) PhD focused on NLP or Deep Reinforcement Learning and tier 1 publications in relevant conferences such as CVPR, NeurIPS, ICCV, ECCV, ICLR, BMVC etc
- Unrestricted rights to work in the UK
- This is a 12-month FTC (Fixed-Term Contract) with strong potential to extend or go permanent beyond the fixed term
- Fixed term contract in this instance still means 12-months of full-time employment, paid monthly as a PAYE employee
- On top of competitive annual earnings ~£50-70,000, you will have holidays (20+8), pension, access to all the usually software resources and online learning, ability to attend tech talks etc
If this sounds like you and you’re keen to find out more then apply today!