I am looking for a Research Scientist who is experienced in non-invasive BCI Systems to join a well-funded start-up driven to advance humanity to the next stage of personal computing, by creating a world where everyone has their own non-invasive brain-computer interface device. You’ll be joining at an exciting time alongside a team doing brain-interface hardware, software and brain R&D.
Please note this position is to be based on-site a few days’ a week in Austin, TX. However if you feel you meet all the requirements and are based elsewhere i.e. Remote, contact me and let's talk.
- Design and implement innovative BCI systems.
- Set up hardware instrumentation for non-invasive neural recording and modulation systems, and condition and analyse the recorded data
- Collaborate closely with Hardware, Software and other Research teams.
- Experience with designing non-invasive neural recording experiments on humans
- Experience with non-invasive neural recording systems (especially EEG)
- Experience with non-invasive BCI
- Neural recording equipment installation, setting up a Faraday cage and de-noising
- EIS measurement experience
- Basic understanding of Neural signal-processing and ML methods is useful
- Python and/or MATLAB (CAD tool experience also useful)
- PhD or MS in relevant disciplines Biomed. Engineering, Neural Engineering, Neuroscience, EE etc
~$140k Salary to begin - guaranteed increase at the next round of funding!
Shares - 1% equity (worth $250k at current valuation)
This is an exciting and innovative new role for a Research Scientist at a rapidly growing company.
Contact Zohaib Lone at IC Resources for further information and to apply for this role!