I am seeking a Research Scientist with strengths in Neural Signal Processing to join a well-funded start-up driven to advance humanity to the next stage of personal computing, by creating a world where everyone has their own non-invasive brain-computer interface device. Think of the possibilities! You’ll be joining at an exciting time alongside a team doing brain-interface hardware, software and brain R&D.
Please note this position is to be based on-site a few days’ a week in London, UK. Primary responsibilities
- Research & design advanced neural signal processing algorithms
- Constructing the signal processing pipeline and applying the algorithms to decode a human intention from it
- MSc or PhD in a relevant discipline such as Neuroscience, Computer Science, Neural Engineering
- Post-doc and/or industry experience in neural signal processing, including electrophysiology signal analysis
- Algorithm design for a brain-computer interface ( BCI )
- ML model / Neural Network implementation
- Neuro-imaging hardware such as EEG, ECoG
- Real-time signal processing
- Python and/or MATLAB
What’s on offer?
- fMRI analysis using MVPA and machine learning
- Experience in imagined speech/covert speech from brain recording devices (invasive or non-invasive)
- Competitive base and a guaranteed increase at the next funding round
- Share options
This is an exciting and challenging role for a bright and enthusiastic Research Scientist with excellent career progression opportunities in a growing company. Please apply now for immediate consideration and speak with Chris Wyatt at IC Resources who is recruiting for this position in London, UK.