Revenue Operation Manager required for a leading provider of renewable energy solutions.
This role will be based remotely in the US. Responsibilities
- Super-user for our Salesforce CRM system, assuring the quality of our commercial records and acting as the link between the sales team and the organisation for this system.
- Manage and develop KPI’s for sales forecasting and pipeline management
- Lead management of digital lead generation process
- Generate leads for the sales team from new and inactive accounts
- Support Business Development Managers with tenders and proposals process
- Coordinate the logistics and transportation of hardware products,
- Liaising effectively with suppliers and customs organisations.
- Create, improve and manage sales collateral as well as overseeing contract management and invoicing processes
- 5-10 years supporting the sales department in a complex, global organization.
- Knowledge of forecasting/revenue recognition processes and sales comp plans
- Experienced MS Suite & CRM system user (Salesforce preferable)
- Solid data analysis and presentation skills attention to detail.
- Polished writing, document presentation and proofreading skills.
- Structured and organised approach to workload management.
- Masters degree or similar level of relevant tertiary education preferred.
- Finance or legal training and/or experience helpful
Contact Anna for more details.