***FULL REMOTE WORKING***
Working for a world leading brand, we have a new opportunity as SOC Verification Engineer, to join a collaborative SOC design team.
You will be responsible for the design verification of ultra low-power chips for cutting edge IoT and AI applications. For tax purposes, applicants MUST be based AND eligible to work in Italy, for this fully remote working position.
- BSc in electrical or computer engineering/computer science from an established university
- At least 3 years experience in the verification flow of complex designs from test plan definition to coverage closure
- Understanding of high-level system flows and constraints
- Team player with a proactive attitude
- Independent thinker, curious, and motivated
Nice to have
If you prefer working from home, please get in touch with Rob Hudson @ IC Resources today, as this could be the perfect job for you!
- Experience in Specman
- Experience in UVM
- Background in System-On-Chip flows and on-chip interconnect protocols