Job ID: 173643
Location: Chicago, Wisconsin, South Dakota, Ohio, North Dakota, Nebraska, Missouri, Minnesota, Michigan, Kansas, Iowa, Indiana, Illinois, North America
Salary: Base + Target based Commissions available - Uncapped!
Job Type: Permanent
Sales Director – IR Spectroscopy – Midwest
A unique Startup in the space of NIR / FTIR Spectroscopy is looking to partner with the large Chemical Analysis Labs to ‘Bring the Lab to the Field’. Utilising their own range of handheld IR Scanners and the chemometric solutions from the Labs it’s now possible to allow the end users to get immediate results in situ!
The Sales Director will cover the Midwestern States targeting Forage Labs, Dairy Analysis, Food Production, Testing Laboratories to secure long-term engagements and win new business.
- Technical Sales background in NIR or FTIR Spectroscopy
- Experience selling to key agri labs in the Midwest region
- Ability to personally manage direct and channel sales
- True ‘Hunter’ mentality – this is a ‘growth’ based role
- Identify relevant targets and secure meetings and presentations to win new business opportunities
- Expand sales of product range through strategic partnerships
- Identify new verticals and customers to further increase revenue
- Forecast territory sales and produce sales development plans
A typical Startup role – no limits and no boundaries – but no ‘other departments’ to lean on! Very few businesses in this space are going to market this way and you will be enabling the labs to get their solutions into the hands and pockets of the end users ‘in the field’ of Agricultural Spectroscopy.