Sales Director required for a leading provider of Biometric and Biosensing solutions.
You will be responsible for achieving revenue targets by maintaining current accounts in North America. You will be expected to achieve sales revenue targets in your territory and maintain a Sales demand forecast.
To qualify for this position, you will have a proven track record of sales, business development or account management within the semiconductor industry, as well as having an established network within the wearables industry.
This is a remote role supporting the US East Coast. Responsibilities
- Identify and develop new sales opportunities to generate profitable revenue for the company
- Develop quarterly OKR (Objective and Key Result) plans to maximise chances of hitting sales targets for bookings and future pipeline growth
- Plan, prepare and execute on customer engagements with call planning and proper documentation of meeting minutes and action items
- Regularly update and manage the sales pipeline and opportunities in the CRM for accurate forecasting
- Responsible for understanding customer’s current and emerging needs, providing trends and observations to leadership for market evaluation
- Participate in relevant conferences and trade shows for lead generation, networking and to understand customer needs and applications
- Travel required
- Degree in Life sciences, Engineering or equivalent
- Proven track record of success selling Bio tech/Med tech/Pharma
- Experience selling into Medical Device manufacturers and Industrial
- Past experience with Biometrics or Biosensing is a plus
Please contact Anna for more information.