I'm working with a global provider of Audio DSP Software solutions for the Consumer Electronics, IoT, Automotive and Semiconductor industries looking to hire a Sales Director on the West Coast.
The primary responsibilities for the Sales Director are:
- Demand creation, execution of account penetration sales strategy, monitoring & reporting of account/market plans against goals, (design wins, revenue forecasts and cost budgets)
- Promote the entire product offering across US
- Focus on supporting existing key accounts to expand business and maximise every opportunity internally
- Be technically self-sufficient in the pre-sales phase of customer engagement
- Communicate key differentiators and value to customers through solution selling
Beyond these responsibilities you will have the latitude to grow professionally and apply yourself in many domains. As the team and business grow, so will the responsibilities.
The ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
- Proven sales account management background with enterprise sales experience
- Specific knowledge of account breakthrough and penetration strategies
- Proven track record of success in growing sales
- Senior sales experience from within the Semiconductor / IP / Audio DSP Software space
- Degree or equivalent in Electronics or Computer Science would be beneficial